Ok, so heres the deal:

Went drinking with my friend and my crush and a bunch of other ppl. That day i spent the entire day talking to my friend about my crush going on and on...basically spilling out my heart and deepest thoughts. When we got there though, she went like nuts. She was completely all over him and yeah it was bad. He went outside for a sec with me, but I went to get a drink inside. When I walked outside I could tell something was up. He grabbed me and said "we need to talk" yadda yadda and explained that she had kissed him etc. Not only do I feel betrayed by my friend (one of my best) but all of these outside people are telling me that he had to be giving her signals etc for her to do that and usually you can see when its coming. Problem is...she won't let the idea of him go, she likes him now and is telling everyone he likes her too..he says he likes me and not her. Is this worth it...for a guy??? I can't believe she did this and is continuing to do this and won't stop. ahh I hate people.

Confused...any advice will help

sasky - I'm sorry your friend did that. Sounds to me that she liked him as well and when you confided your feelings about him to her, she decided to beat you to it.

If you really like him and he told you he likes you as well, I suggest you persue it. If you two become an item, your friend will get the message. But I wouldn't count on a continued friendship with her.

It is worth it for a guy if he indeed likes someone.

I say still go for him!