My special forms of NC

Hey just wanted to share you with you guys some stuff that helped me with NC.....I came up with three forms of NC that I use...

Lite NC (LNC) - use N2 after you contact. With this form you can initiate contact but must use the N2 formula when the person replies to you...N2 is number of days it takes the ex to reply *2, and thats how long it takes you to reply....meaning you send ex an e-mail or a call....and they don't reply until a week later....you reply two weeks later....and so on....

Full NC (FNC) - with this form you Never initiate contact, only reply. This basically explains itself...ex sends you something and then you reply to it...as soon as you get it....

Strict NC (SNC) - with this form you Never initiate contact and Never reply to contact...no matter what the e-mails say or what the phone message says....you are done with this person, its over, at this point nothing they say can change anything....

* Love no one that don't love you.

* If someone misses you and they want to say hello dosen't mean they

want to get back with you.

* People only come back to the ones they loved...if the love is still there.

* Always make the ends justify the means.

* Never sacrifice your integrity to get someone back.

* Learn to forgive but never forget.

Somethings that helped me get thru some pretty rough times...hope it does the same for someone...

* If someone misses you and they want to say hello dosen't mean they want to get back with you.

You should have posted this a couple of weeks ago! could have really needed it then... but this is a very important lesson to learn. I'm sure this will be helpful to others!

• 1 month later...