Life is getting better

Not sure if this should be under personal growth but oh well

I'm feeling much better now than I have in this past month.

Some of you may have read posts about me having problems with my friends. Well, they are sorted we all sat down today and had a good long talk and sorted everything out and we had a good gossip! It felt good to get everything out in the open and even though my friend has changed a lot, I can see who she truly is now and we all promised each other to never bottle things up and keep secrets.

Also, i'm defo. getting over the ex. Saw him LOADS today. Even laughed along when he thought our principal was calling him "giant beast" in assembly! We did catch each others eye once, he was sitting in front of a class room i came out of and he looked up and i looked but we just smiled. So that's sorted

Spoke to one of our mutual friends who has been ignoring me as he felt like he had to stick up for my ex as he had known him for 14 years. We sorted everything out and had a good chat.

The third thing is MY SKIN IS CLEARING UP(ISH) AT LAST!!!!!! I have really low self esteem and really bad spots around my time of the most but i have noticed that they are slowly drying up and clearing up! Which makes me feel soo much better.

I just feel sooo happy and good about myself For anyone out there feeling down, just hang in there, things will get better! x