It's her birthday soon, I still need her, what to do

In a week it will be her birthday. If you haven't seen previous posts I basically screwed up my relationship by being foolish and selfish, it hurts too much too mention.

Question is; she is 'kinda' with someone [her words not mine] so shall i send her a birthday card/present?? My head says leave it but I generally don't listen to that hence the mess I'm in now.

How can i get my soul mate back? I'm not getting better and this time of year is the anniversary of so much not just her birthday.

Thx in advance for your kind advice.

here's the deal.. don't use soulamte unless she's 100% yours and will do anything for you.. i thought this girl was my soulamte but we did too much shit back and forth for it to be so... if she really was why's she "kinda with" other guy? And not to be pessimistic but she's probably boning him already.. girls have a ansty habit of ***ing the first guy they see when they get out of a relationship.. right away too, they don't wait...

yes. i don't like the way girls are.

here's the deal.. don't use soulamte unless she's 100% yours and will do anything for you.. i thought this girl was my soulamte but we did too much *beep* back and forth for it to be so... if she really was why's she "kinda with" other guy? And not to be pessimistic but she's probably boning him already.. girls have a ansty habit of *beep*ing the first guy they see when they get out of a relationship.. right away too, they don't wait...

bitter?

here's the deal.. don't use soulamte unless she's 100% yours and will do anything for you.. i thought this girl was my soulamte but we did too much *beep* back and forth for it to be so... if she really was why's she "kinda with" other guy? And not to be pessimistic but she's probably boning him already.. girls have a ansty habit of *beep*ing the first guy they see when they get out of a relationship.. right away too, they don't wait...

bitter?

was i that obvious?

My ex's b-day is on the 12th of august, but she will not get a call from me. I will not give her that satisfaction, bc she does not deserve it.

Let ur girl sweat, besides it is better to be missed then have her become used to you. If she wants, she will contact you, otherwise you are just going to hurt urself, trying to be a good guy. If you are a good guy, then she already knows this. So just leave it!!