The Attention I Get From Her...

Background Info...

This girl and I have had common friends for the past 5 years. We never were friends ourselves but only saw eachother and maybe exchanged a few words when our friends got together for a group event.

We are both 19, we both have broken up with an ex not too long ago. We've both moved on nicely, I have been single for 2 months while she has been single for 1 month maybe a little more.

You see where this is going?

We started talking, for the first time we had a conversation. We knew nothing of eachother until we had this conversation and I am amazed at what I found out.

We are just about the same people... I can not believe that in the years we've known of eachother we have never been close friends like we should have been! Everything we talk about, we have the same opinions, view points, interests and lifestyles... I am simply amazed by this girl...

I worried at first it was a rebound but I find myself doing just fine being single and while I am not ready to move on at this moment (neither is she as she has told me) we are both giving eachother so much attention.

We plan to go on a camping trip (alone) this summer... We've hung out a few times, this weekend we are getting together. My worry is, does she have an interest in me or is she just being an extremely great friend?

I have no problem being her friend in the meantime (it's probably best right now) but I feel if I let her go, if I dont take a chance at having her more intimately in my life I am going to miss out on a wonderful opportunity.

Wow, I simply can not get over how amazing she is and what I would give just to know what she thinks of me. That is my problem right now, I dont know what she thinks of me and that last thing I want is to freak her out by explaining how I feel about her.

What do I do... Just wait... Dont do anything? Maybe she is waiting for me to make some move? Maybe not? Ah! I dont know! Help! lol