Birthday Gift

First of all, thx to all of you good people who actually took the time to answer this post or at least read it.

So he's the deal. I good female friend of mine's birthday is coming up, since i've got not so many ideas other than the usuall roses and card... I was hopping any of u could come up with some interesting ideas?

Of course u got to know that i will only be seeing her for like 10-30 minutes that day so it does not give me time to go out to eat or anything like that- Just a quick talk and thats pretty much it.

I've know that this girl like me... and she has said it herself... but i want to keep friends for now.. considering we live far away from eachother now after i moved. Anyways I'm in high-school now- (in case that applys for anything at all) and would really be greatfull to get some advice from you nice people, specially from girl.

Thx again- Afriend

*If you don 't want to post out here you can always PM me and that will be no problem eather*

I bought my SO a shotgun pistol grip for her upcoming birthday. Yeah, seems crazy, right? Not at all - she's totally into shooting and it reduces the recoil so she can shoot more rounds.

What's the point of all that? You have to *personalize* any gift in a way that you know she'll enjoy using it.

Otherwise, a nice card works, but I'd go easy on the hand-written sentiment.