how can i make him want tongue?

my bf doesnt like using the tongue a lot while kissing, he says it isnt very sexy to him and he prefers just using the lips.. anyway the thing is that am really into tongue and it turns me on, besides, its easier to come up with new things using the tongue, whereas only lips is getting boring for me and i cant seem to find new ways to kiss him with only my lips..does anyone have tips on new ideas for kissing without the tongue? it shouldnt be sloppy either..he's into the romantic slow and sexy style rather than the aggressive style. any ideas guys? even better would be a subtle way to use my tongue and maybe stimulate him to want to use it too. i am beginnin to get bored from our usual makin out and am not that turned on anymore. any suggestions would be appreciated! thanks..

How do you currently try to kiss him with your tongue? Are you making sure it's in a sensual way and not sloppy?

He might be surpised/turned off by this, but go ahead and give it a shot anyway: When you're kissing, try and get ahold of his tongue. If you succede, take it into your mouth and suck on it, like a little mini-blowjob, going in and out, caressing it with your own tongue. My girlfriend tried it on me once, and while it surprised me, it still doesn't fail at turning me on at an amazing degree.

how intimate have you gotten with him?

well we didnt have sex yet but we have oral. last night i told him i thought it was getting boring and we agreed that the we'd start off by his sensual part (lips only) and then as things heat up we'll go into tongue. i feel a little bad though cause he is gonna doit without really liking it. but i guess its compromise ha? i still cant understand how it dont turn him on! he thinks its sooo unsexy!PS: am not sloppy at all. i never had a problem like that with a guy before..any of you guys have?