Hi guys,,, im seeking some morale help.. althought i think i know im wrong.

I've been talkin to this girl now for about 2 years just general hi

blah blah, but about 2 weeks ago we added each other to im client.

thing is, within 2 days of constant talkin i started to feel for her, i mean seriously.. we have so much in common and when we talk its like time just stops. i really thinki have found the right woman here, weve told each other we aare perfect in everyway, but small problem is she has a boyfriend for the past 4 year.

we are now coming up to our 2nd week of talkin and we only live a few hours

away, we aint met yet, nor have we talked about sex or anything. but we do have feelings for each other, we are constantly smsing each other and we always talk on line.. we both find it very very difficult to log off! and it turns into a hour debate about whos going to close the im window down!. im not neive, but i really believe i love this woman and i think she really loves me! itscrazy!

shes told me that her and him dont get on that much now cause hes always busy with his console and never pays her attention,, and she says shes more mature then him ... and shes lost intrest.. what should i do? i feel like i should let her go.. i feel sorry for this guy ... but i fear i may never find another woman as right as she is. i feel catch 22..

can i just say she has the face of an angel.. and i feel my life is so complete now shes in it...i close my eyes at night and want her so dearly in my life..

am i obssesed? is this healthy? lol

p,s i have read lots of posts on the forum. its great!

Allright, but how do you love someone you've only had internet contact with? You have no idea what a person's mannerisms, attitude, and true personality are until you meet them. I am not saying people who meet online can't have a healthy relationship in the long run, but this relationship is so young... it just seems very soon to be mentioning the L word here. Just my opinion though.

yeah i agree, and thats why i felt strange, feeling like that so quickly!

i havnt said to her, hey i love you! but i have said i like you.

i doubt i would ever say that first, but who knows...pyscologically

she is perfect.. and her pictures are yummy! and it is her cause we spoke ages before it got this advanced. so yeah im gonna wait that out and see what happens emotionally.. but i cant at night (3am already) shes on my mind 24/7

You haven't done anything wrong. If you love her, then wait and see what happens with the boyfriend. If she cheats, then it will hurt her, and hurt you in the long run. If she cheats on him, then what's to say she won't cheat on you? Another thing to consider is that you should meet first (after her b/f issue is resolved). I think the honorable thing to do would be to wait, and keep her as a friend. If it's meant to be then you have nothing to worry about.