Girls dont look at me

You're right markers, Me and my friends go out and about and sometimes guys look at us but don't really talk. Or they make some type of catcall or say soemthing undertheir breath about she's hot or whatever. the other night we were all out and this guitarist in the band kept looking at me. Well, when they were on break he came up behind me and said something about me being fine and i said thanks, and since I thought he was cute hoped we were going to talk, but he just ran back to his buddies. Guys need to initiate REAL conversations, Staring and making catcalls doesn't count for much of anything. What are we supposed to do with that? We didn't REJECT them, we just weren't really given an opportunity.

No, I'm not claiming to be afraid of rejection. I'm just not turned on by a guy who's not powerful enough to go after what he wants.
Of course you're not afraid of rejection because you never have to experience it, because in your opinion guys always have to make the moves. Kinda unfair to say that guys who can't risk getting rejected are too pathetic for you, while you don't even consider risking it yourself (yet claiming that it wouldn't be a problem). If you're not afraid, make moves and be happy. 99% of people are afraid, so you might as well help them out. :s

of course I accept that, and that's why I do what it takes to get what I want. However, if you ditched the "Only guys should ask out" -attitude, you might actually ask someone out and notice how bad rejection feels. Then, I'm sure, you woud realize very soon that a guy who is afraid of rejection is not pathetic at all. By the way, suggesting that I don't deal with reality is not polite at all (as I don't think there's any reason for you to assume such).

hey why are we labellin guys here......decent guys also do get rejected.

Just be open minded when girls are being approached by guys or vice versa.

Be nice people, if you don't think they are "your types".....just don't be harsh be polite when u are sayin no.

it is sad... rejection hurts bad, it hurts deeply inside, it is painful, it hurts your self esteem, your self confidence, if it happens a couple of times it can really get to you... many of us would just much rather avoid the pain.... some people seem oblivious to the pain, they have stone cold emotions when it comes to how others rate and value them, it doesn't phase them..... some of us on the other hand are very sensitive inside, rejection hits us to the root of our hearts... the pain is real and for many of us it is not easily forgotten.

it is sad... rejection hurts bad, it hurts deeply inside, it is painful, it hurts your self esteem, your self confidence, if it happens a couple of times it can really get to you... many of us would just much rather avoid the pain.... some people seem oblivious to the pain, they have stone cold emotions when it comes to how others rate and value them, it doesn't phase them..... some of us on the other hand are very sensitive inside, rejection hits us to the root of our hearts... the pain is real and for many of us it is not easily forgotten.

oooh...now that's sexy! STOP! you're making me HOT!

Digital do you have a pic? Its ok to give yourself a make over. You don't need to reflect how you look. I'm freaking hot, but I'm still a nerd at heart.

My rule girls are * * * * *y by nature, so be an * * * * * * *.

My problem, I'm not sure if I want to stay single or if I just can't find any girl I'm attracted to around here. I get all these flirts and smiles and touches and complements, but I'm just not attracted to them.

Am I gay????

I'm sure as hell not attracted to guys, and I know I'm attracted to girls. I've only asked out 3 this semester that I've been attracted to, and they all rejected me. Whatever, I'm not going to go chick hunting.