Saw my ex in public yesterday... NC is ruined?

I saw her yesterday at a local sports bar that is very busy on Wednesdays. She was not particularly with anybody, just surrounded by friends and some family. I sat on the opposite side and was with my best friend and some nice girl that I am friends with. My ex seemed as if life was good and nothing ever happened. Maybe it's just a front, maybe not, but it looks offly natural.

I'm kind of feeling good that I am shipped out her things yesterday. Surprised that I am handling it the way that I am... it was a 2-year relationship and perhaps THE ONE. Oh well it has been on my mind since I woke up this morning and I have been wondering if her seeing me with friends/females is a good or bad thing, or if it has totally gone against my NC.

CH

"it was a 2-year relationship and perhaps THE ONE."

your right that it was a 2 year relationship but wrong that it was "the one." The one will not break up with you, the one will not hurt you, the one will never want to be without you. Of course it hurts, of course its hard, but consider it all training, preperation, and learning for the real one. She will come, but only when its time.

In the grand scheme of things..why did you date this girl? eventually you'll come to see that dating her helped you grow as a person and made you ready for the relationship with that woman your meant to be with. youll be fine.

Yes, usually your past dating experience helps you grow so that you can understand dating and relationships better so when you do find the One, you will know what to expect.

I learned a lot from dating my ex and it has helped me tremendously in understand how relationships work and how guys think. I also now know why it is good to not be too attached to guy, to give a guy space and to have a life of my own.

i hope i am not hijacking this thread with this question - i may have asked something similar before but can't remember.

anyway, for all those people who thought they lost the "one", is there anyone who have dated afterwards and actually never found anyone better than the one who they thought was the "one"? sorry if that was confusing.

I have been wondering if her seeing me with friends/females is a good or bad thing, or if it has totally gone against my NC.

It is a great thing.If you have to run into her it is good you were with some friends and especially a girl.I think if your going to bump into an ex that is the way to do it.

I don't think you broke NC you didnt call her or anything you just ran into her.I think if your going to see your ex out and about this is the best way to do it.She can see your out and living your life.

Dejayy to answer your question there is no such thing as "the one".Once your heeled and your out and about you'll meet someone else I promise.The idea of "the one" is for little girls.

There are tons of peopleout there who have probably broken up or divorced "the one" in their own minds and then met the one they were with the rest of their lives.

I thought i was with "the one" like 4 times.

I think you'll only know it's "the one" when you've been married to them for 50 years.