Which One????

I have fallen in and out of love with two girls over and over again switching back and forth and I do not know which one I should go after One of the girls is my ex girlfriend who only broke up with me because some friends told her that it was best on account that we did not know each other and we were too different. My ex still likes me though, but I have not heard from her in a long time I think she is on vacation. My ex also told me she would call me after she got ungrounded but she was only grounded a month and its been a month and she still has not called me what should I do about that? the other girl is one that I had asked before by writing her a note but she said no and now she appears to like me. What should I do? and which girl is the right one?

Well you didn't even tell us which each girl was like. We have no idea what the situation is and what is going on. This leads me to believe one thing. You know the answer to your question; the problem is you are asking the wrong question.

You shouldn't be asking, "which girl do I want?" You should ask "Should I be alone or play both these girls?" I know it's nice to have two girls fighting over you. But they are both not good for you.

Any girl that would leave you and then take you back numerous times after you left her for the same girl is suffering some serious confidence and self worth issues. Both these girls can't help you grow and experience a healthy relationship. Maybe there is a reason you fall out of love. They don't have much to offer you.

You need to cut ties with both of them and be by your self. Then you might find a real girl who you can love and appreciate and who will do the same for you. Good luck I hope this answered your real question.

That hardly makes sense. If your ex isn't calling u, then talk to the other girl. But hey, i'd say just play it kewl. Personally, I wouldn't get serious with either of them right now. Maybe you can just go out with both a few times and see who u like best.

Here is something to know about girls. If a girl wants to talk to you or spend time with you, she will find a way. Grounded or no. She will make herself available to you. She will be with the same groups of people, she will be a the same parties, whatever it takes. SO, watch for things like that. You will see who wants to be with you by her actions. Good luck!