ever tried this cologne?

true, but it says one sprays all you need, this aint the boonies anymore, welcome to teh reall world lol, but it says it's university proven, it has sumthing in it that sends signals to a woman in the NVO and that organ is like 2 inches into the nose canal, and makes her have attraction for the smell, worth a try, says moeny back garuntee

You do need to be careful with any pheromone scents because I've smelled a few and they stink. I don't know if its a individual reaction or what, but it made me think of the scent hunters use to attract dear and skunk. As for the University tested claims, thats means very little, unless they give specific results with statistics I don't believe any of it, its just an advert device. Besides, what happens the first time you forget to wear it after dating a girl attracted to it, is she going to lose interest because the smell isn't enticing her anymore.

Hmm, most women I meet love the cologne I wear. I'm always getting compliments on how nice I smell. I guess it works.

Just don't overdo it. A little goes a LONG way.

And I should add, it works both ways too. I appreciate a girl who takes the time and thought into wearing a little perfume (not a lot). It's nice.

Pheremones are complete snake oil. Go do some research on the web for about 5 minutes and you can completely debunk anything they say.

You want something that smells good? Try Polo Sport or Polo Black (in my opinion) or any number of other colognes.

In fact, I bet many of the female members of the site here would be happy to tell you what their favorite cologne is on a man.

Ladies? Help him out....

Perry Ellis 360 is my choice and I get the occasional compliment so it cant be that bad. I like cause I dont know many people who wear it so it makes me a bit more original than I already am. And hey if everyone wears Polo, Dakkar, Obsession how are girls gonna use their keen sense of smell to hunt you down!

EXACTLY! That's why I'll keep mine secret

And hey if everyone wears Polo, Dakkar, Obsession how are girls gonna use their keen sense of smell to hunt you down!

Because the same scent smells different on different people.

If you find a scent that works for you, stick with it as long as you like it. The same scent on someone else will smell different, and possibly smell like turkey bum (no, I've never given turkey behind a whiff, I'm just assuming it's not pleasant)

No thats the phermones! Mmmmm.... Tuuurrrrrkey......

It's not quite the pheromones that create different scents of the same perfume. Now if I can only find a reference...

Ah, here we go.

link removed

It all has to do with your body's chemistry, the acidity and oil content of your skin. Not hormones.

Aw heck, one more:

"Does perfume smell different on different people?

Some people might claim that what they purchased smells different when they spray it on than when they smelt it in the shop. Well, they could be right. The same perfume has a slight different smell on every person. The reason behind that is that body chemistry, diet and age affect fragrances on their skin. Also, fragrance consists of many essential oils. Certain essential oils have affinity to our skin, and they may be absorbed while other may not. This creates an imbalance on the skin and accounts for the difference. So make sure to test the perfume on your own skin, because then you are sure of the smell on you."

from link removed