She did the breaking up Blamed it on me to have more fantasy

Recently me and my girlfriend broke up. We were fighting one night and she threw the promise ring i gave her back at me. I knew then that i needed some time to think our relationship through. I decided that i needed some time alone and i told her that it was not a break up. She did the same thing earlier in the relationship so i figured why not give me some time now. Then the next day she goes into my email inbox and finds letters that i send a close friend that say love ya on them. And by that i meant love in christ cause thats what we always tell each other. This friend lives out of state and ive never even seen her. So my gf goes off the wall and comes up with im cheating on her. The next night shes talking to another guy and then two day later they are going out. Now i feel like i owe her something but dont know what, and i want to be her friend but everytime we get to talking she ends up ignoring me on her aim messanger, cause thats the only place shell talk to me now. Is our friendship really worth fighting to get there. She lied to me so much during the relationship and then turned it all around and placed the blame on me. I wasent cheating, never would do that and dont even have a gf now and its been three or four weeks since we separated and closer to four. What should i do any advice please tell me. Thanks for your time. Have and great life and God Bless you for your help.