wedding music

I am getting married in exactly 86 days and am so excited!!! I am having a little trouble finding the perfect song to walk out of the church arm in arm with my new husband to. We are both music lovers and in my opinion music helps make the moment...neither of us are that into country or the traditional stuff. I would prefer something without words. Any ideas????](*,)

Thank you for the suggestion but I think its a little bit to traditional and classical sounding for me....I will give you an example of some of the music we are using...we have some instramental metallica (nothing else matters) and also i was looking at a kareokee version of some guns 'n' roses

we are both music lovers of all sorts however we are both rockers at heart...if anybody has heard of Clutch that is what my fiance would have if we weren't getting married in a church hahaha...so we are getting married in a church and they will let us play our music as long as it is "clean" which is why I would like to find some songs with no words...

hahah rollercoaster love would be awesome!!! love it....I would also like to mention that I do like romantic music too....I am walking down the isle to josh groban you raise me up and I LOVE that song i get shivers every time i hear it...

HAHAHA let's groove oh my word...hilarious...I love all these suggestions however...I am looking for something a little more romantic haha this is to walk out of the church too...I am sure we will bust a move to all these wonderful tunes at the reception

I don't know if you'd like jazz, but when I get married, I'd love to have the song "My Romance" being sung and/or played. It's slow, but not too slow. It has movement, but it's not fast.

I believe it was used in a cologne ad a long time ago on TV. Great song, and obviously romantic. There are tons of recordings of it out there.

Another classical piece that might be interested for a wedding is "Round Dance of the Princesses", the (I think) 4th or 5th movement from Stravinsky's Rites of Spring. It's very mellow considering it's Stravinsky.

It's calm and mellow, it's slightly nostalgic. I wouldn't recommend anything else from that suite, as most of it is very dramatic.

Thank you for the suggestion but I think its a little bit to traditional and classical sounding for me....I will give you an example of some of the music we are using...we have some instramental metallica (nothing else matters) and also i was looking at a kareokee version of some guns 'n' roses

oooh.... my coworker just got married a few months ago. Their first dance was "nothing else matters", but it was a female singing the lead.

hmmmm.....

I don't know.... if I think of some other songs, I'll let you know