In Love with Best Friend

Hello Everyone, For the past few months I have been down a lot. I have always been very close to my best friend. She is everything i would want in a girl, plus so much more. People in school always tell us we should go out, but i never realized that i loved her until she got a boyfriend. Now i feel i cant live without her. i need her. and i don't know how to tell her without hurting our friendship. Please help me, i think i am going crazy!! Thank you

Hi there,

Kinda bitter sweet when you realize things like this.....

First, dont panic! Stay close to her, be a friend. It is not usually a good idea to tell them when they are with someone else, esp. if she likes this other guy...She is likely to tell you no...But if you can stay close, be a support and be the guy she has always dreamed of..I assure you, when the time is right for you to tell her, you will know. Unless of course she has always been into you in the same way....then tell her now!

hoooolllldddddd uppppppppppppp! Ok me and you are gonna work this out buddy. Now, ugh you need alot of help. But Im here for you. If she liked you it would be obvious. Does she touch you alot? DOes she stare at you and then when you look look away? Does she laugh over excessivley(spelled wrong) out your jokes? If youve been her friend for more than 6 months then your probably not gonna get her to like you. Theres not much you can do to get yourself out of this one. Let her know she likes you and then NEVER mention it again unless she admits it to you that she does to. Do it like so "do you like me?, because I think I like you." If she says yes or maybe than u got her. If not than I suggest you move on and next her. You can remain to be friends, but dont keep lettin her know you love her and you want her because, you must must believe me, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. The only way this is gonna work is if she liked or was attracted to you from the bginning. If not you must move on.

Haya man, I too am curently in this dilemmer... AGAIN, i'm a bugger 4 close frends ... all i can say is tell her how you feel and basicaly be truthfull, sooner you get that off your chest the better u will feel. i agree with stay close to her but u will have to be ready 2 put up with sum ***ing horibel feelings. if she valuse ur frendship she wont ruin anything, she'll be troothful with you and actualy tell u straght what will be. just dont expect an easy cure. its gona be a long hard road but it does get better, i speek from experiance that the best friend i have ever had came out of one of these dilemers, u think ur close now, if u strugel through it u can become closer than ever imaganabel.

Gud Luck My Brother

Exact same thing with me, I am helplessly in love with my best friend, she is everything that I've always wanted, exactly a year ago I made a pass, I took a chance, It was on my birthday I had her in my room, and we kissed, she said "no" all of a sudden then stormed out. I was so lost, I wanted us to be together so bad, I tried hard but I rushed her too much. We are still friends, everyone of her new boyfriends hurts me more than the next. I try to keep hope alive, but in the end hope is what is killing me. She returned the kiss a week later, we could have had something. And now to this day I love her more than ever. She is going to college soon, I've got to tell her. See I would have moved on, but she flirts with me, or is she just being friendly? I could have moved on but now I can't. I am so lost, I am so depressed. But she still gives me signs, help me. I feel your pain bro, but I have no answers for you.

um i'm totoaly with you i was at my grandma's has for my mothers goaway party and she came with me and we talked for a long time and i loved her for a really long and that night she told me she loved me and that she wanted me too kiss her maybe she was being nice because she has a bf in newjersey and all she talks about is him her name on msn is i love carl and hes a weird do he talks reallybad and is just a bragger all of her friends hate him too but i'm happpy that shes happy but it really hurts to know that i'm not with her. i asked her if that night was just a game to her or something because now she acts like it didn't happen well that night i didn't kiss her because she does have a bf so her friends say that i was a good guy and i know i am but i wish that i would have kissed her my chance too kiss her lost and now i miss her every night shes on all say alking to that carl guy and the other thing is before she new carl ww would talk together all the time nostop but we were just friends then and we still our but since shes met him she dosen't talk to me anymore or anything she was my bestfriend and now i love her more than i love anything shes my world! i've been told to move on i cna't its too late i'm in love and i want to marry her someday i know that i'm only 17 but i love her so much i live in pa so me and her bf live far awaya at least the bf doesn't live were she does then they would be kissing and everything and i would die but shes moving to nj in about 2 years wut if there still going out i need to win her back but she said that she did love me and that she did have feelings for me when we were going out now i'm her good friend i want to be more than that but how can i make her see i love her i tell her every night i send her cards everything and she still loves and talks to carl more than me its really making me said i was thinking of flying back to wre she lives and surpise see i used to live there i just movde here so it makes since why i love her but i don;t want to go because my parents won't let me and wut if she doesn't want to see me i know this has been long but if any one can help me that would mean everything to me i love this girl and vr6 md i feel everything you do so anyhelp

that would be great