how do i ask a girl 2 b my girlfriend?>??

ok i know this girl 4 about a yr alrdy

me and her r really good friends we've went out with friends 2 da movies in groups and only went 2 da movies once as friends and when we went there as friends i caught her staring at me while watching the movie but she didnt notice at least i dont think she did but neways after the movies her dad picked up us and he told me the he let her go was that they trusted me with there daughter (which is kool b/c i only meet him like 2 times) and when he said that she looked on the driver passenger side mirro and looked at me and i looked at her bak and both of us smiled and she had a gleam in her eye that was like saying 'so when r u gonna ask me out 2 b ur g/f?' and i really want to we always flirt with each other and shes really comfortable next 2 me and trust's me i dont really have 2 worry about her parents liking me cuz they alrdy do now i jus dont how 2 ask her 2 b my g/f besides saying will u b my g/f? or will u go out with me?

can ne 1 help me PLZZ!!!

Most of the times "if you're a teen", is hard to say I love U, but that is what the girls want to heard.

Go and ask her out again but not to the movies, but to walk in a mall or just eat something out. There is where you will have the chance to tell her that you being thinking alot of her and she will know where you're coming from. Try to read her face and if she looks smily or she turns red, then you can tell her that you would like her to be your girlfrien. That is enougth to start, but just don't waist any more time thinking if she likes you or not. The longer you take the more chances she has to meet some one else. So go for it tiger.

well what you could do i goto like a mall or something and just listen to the things that she is intersted in. not like clothes but like stuffed animals or whatever. listen and see if there is anything that she really wants. then what u could do is get her that thing that she wants and surprise her with it. make it romantic tho when u do it. dont just be like hey baby i got something for u, here....set everything up so its nice and romantic maybe candles or incense and then make her close her eyes or what not and then surprise her with it and then ask her in a soft gentle voice if shed like to be ur g/f. shell be all happy and stuff from the gift and theres no way shell reject u. thats just what id do in my opinion.

I wouldnt ask her, I would just come out and say how you think she is cool or whatever it is that you like about her. COMPLIMENT HER!! And then tell her that you would like someone LIKE her as your girlfriend. That way you arent exactly asking, but it gives you a chance to see how she reacts to that. And if she doesnt like run away or act weird, then go for it and ask if she would like you as her boyfriend. That saves you from looking stupid and putting your pride on the line. Just kinda feel her out first. Anyway thats my opinion as a girl.