Erm what do you think?

Hello erm kind of weird or not weird problem.

I don't usualy go in for this talking on internet and then thinking about more than internet FRIENDS with people, if you get what I mean. I believe it not a good way to get to know someone intimately as you lack that basic social interaction. But anyway, I started going down that path. Been talking to this girl for like 2 weeks. Anyway she is friends with one of my friends. Anyway, I feel like I know her pretty well, and me, her, her friend (who I know) and my mate, all went to cinema last night (I get feeling my mate is trying to set me up with her btw, and thats what my friend thinks aswell). So this is basicaly what happened, and I want to know if she was brushing me off or not. Ready that Digity Dog thingy. Said there was acceptance, decline with an alternate date and decline.

Sos im drawing this out abit, and saying it un-methodically.

-Us 4 went to cinema.

-I took the girl back to her house (12:15 at night)

-Was about to take my other friend back to hers but we had the idea to go to the other mate who was ith us house and get drunk.

-So I text her at 12:45 (abit late I know) and asked if she wanted to come with us.

- She replied "Lol! I cnt reli im snuggled in bed! N tired. Nuther tym tho x x"

(probs going to friend zone but im not too bothered if we do anyway just curious is that acceptance or not as she did not say a date or time or anything along those lines).

Also, the friend kept asking do I like her, do I fancy her,do Ithink she is fit and all that, which is one reason of many I beliege she was trying to set us up.

So any answers?

Jon

EDIT : I say anyway too much in this post, so much so its anoying me lol, so sorry to anyone it anoys also. Gues its because I did not really have a plan on what to say.

Well itcould have been rejection. I mean if someone phoned me late at night and I wasn't asleep I would probs go meet them lol, but thats just me. And ok I will chase her for abit, but im not too fussed if it don't happen as I not really looking for a relationship anyway but one would be nice.