Good friend but not attracted

I have loads of female friends and no problem talking to (most of ) them, however if I ever ask anyone out they say no and tell me that they are just not attracted to me. I recently asked a friend (who turned me down) to write a character referance for me and she had trouble finding three bad points about me. I am 22 and have never so much as even kissed a girl, let alone gone out with anyone. I have confidence and while slightly large don't believe I am that unattractive. I have personality and a great sense of Humour. What else can I do to find someone who loves me?

HEY THERE LISTEN...... I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BELIEVE ME I MEAN I HAD THE WORST LUCK GROWING UP...one day it all changed people kept telling me good things come to all those that wait anjd you know what i was gwetting so aggravate dbecause i thought what is wrong with me and you know what just when i was least expecting it(believee you and me) the man i am going to marry next year came into my life so unexpected as well.. he was the cable guy heheheh hooking up my cable ands we fell in love so my advice is to say what everyone else said to me good things come to those who wait...

Im sure you're great, and I kow the woman you are destined to be with is out there looking for you too... my only advice is don't go looking for love... it's just a wild goose chase! It'll find you, and when it does, it knock your socks off... just be paitient... it'll come to you!

Always...

BananaRamma01