in love with a friend, but she is 4 yrs older than me...

Help!! Need advice~~ i like my friend and she is 4 yrs older than i am... what should i do?? I told her before that i like her but she rejected me once.. but that was 6 mths ago... what should i do now? Should i try again? Or i shouldnt even like someone older than me in the 1st place?? confused

i guess age doesn't matter as much when you are past you 20's at least but if your still in highschool for some reason it can be a big deal cuz....well i guess peer pressure but since i don't know how old you are i say you should just tell her that you can't help but have feelings for her or something along that line. well good luck.

Help!! Need advice~~ i like my friend and she is 4 yrs older than i am... what should i do?? I told her before that i like her but she rejected me once.. but that was 6 mths ago... what should i do now? Should i try again? Or i shouldnt even like someone older than me in the 1st place?? confused

Well, definitely no fear of molesting... we are above our 20's... thanks for your advice... made me feel a little better... hope that things turn out well... but erm, if u guys know of any success stories... perhaps can post me a note?? haha... thanks~!