I got dropped like a HOT POTATO

I was dating this guy for two years- never anything serious because I didnt want anything serious. I had a boyfriend at the time and told him that upfront...I really felt we became good friends. he called me every weekend, we talked for hours. I went to his place alot- never sex just having fun talking.....

I finally broke up with my boyfriend and was interested in him for more.

So now I called him and i hear a girl talking at his place. He says oh thats "denise" ,, He goes shes hanging out with me and shes Italian just like you...

I thought he was getting me jealous- it worked. But I called him another time and said "when can we hang out" He tells me, oh do you want to meet me after work with Denise"?

I just was surprised, i said ok, then later I called and said sorry i cant make it.

I feel so bad. I think its pretty * * * *ty he left me like that. I mean I know I had a boyfriend and that was * * * *ty but I never cut off all contact,,,,,, I kinda feel like its my fault.. but he refuses to call me or talk to me and on his website he has a pic of him and this girlfriend.

i feel sad, i miss my friend.

Sorry but I don't think he has done anything particularly wrong. He has a girlfriend now and it would be disrespectful to her to see you as he did before especially since you want more than friendship now you are single.

Sorry you are sad, but it is time to find somebody unattached.

It's not really a question of fault just bad timing. And it is hard to let a friend go but you have to let him for his benefit. Being a friend sometimes means sacrifices like that - but it is tough to do and it does make you sad.

Maybe you took this guy for granted, thinking he will always be around while you have a boyfriend. Maybe by him saying shes Italian and all that, is a way to get back at you for having a boyfriend.

Sounds like he found someone who wants to only be with him. She must be having sex with him. I mean you were not. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but its a big deal to guys.

I think you should leave him alone for now, maybe in the future you can be friends again. But he has done nothing wrong to you.

I wouldn't really consider it that you were dating him for two years. You had a boyfriend, you never did anything sexual, and you hung out on the weekends. To me this sounds like a friendship. Perhaps there were feelings involved but it seems that he has found someone else. I don't really think he is doing anything wrong and I think by telling you about Denise and asking if you'd like to meet her IS his way of telling you that he has a girlfriend now. To me it just sounds like he is interested only in friendship and I'd blame all that on bad timing. I also think it's possible that he's not cutting off all contact with you.. It is possible that he's just cought up in the moment with his new romance and after the newness wears off he'll be seeking out the company of his friends once again.