I've just realised what *** my ex bf is! he just started talking to me on MSN and i didn't respond so he went off in a major mood so i started to talk just saying i had been away.

Everything was ok but he was in a bad mood.

I asked how he was and he said he was very tired so i just said ok.

Then he goes and says that was a hint for me to "leave him to his own devices".

IT WAS HIM WHO STARTED THE CONVO!

Oh my i hate him when he's moody.

I'm well over him now. Well i'm not but i'm going to move on ASAP! Going to just enjoy life and totally forget the di*khead!! If he wants to be friends he can make the first move because i'm just not even going to bother now!

I am commiserating with you completely. See my post about breaking NC (it's the one that says "Well I had a great excuse"). And I fully admit that I was glad to have an excuse to call him and hear his voice, and that it made me secretly happy when he asked if he could have directions to my new place, but I'm not sure if he even meant it. He's been so cold and hot that I f---ing give up!!!!

Let's hope all goes well tomorrow when I meet with the woman about my new apartment. Biggest worry: that she'll say "No pets." The ad doesn't say that, so I'm not going to mention it, but I have two cats.