Advice anyone?

seally

OK this is my dilemma. How do I spice up giving oral to my bloke? At the moment he seems to be into tight, fast and deep, which can be quite painful at times for a start plus and the real problem is its the same system every time. He seems to really really enjoy me doing it and I don't wanna stop it he is a very generous lover. Any ideas to stop in being the same?

P.s Hates his testicles being touched at all so any ideas with that are a no-no. Oh and he hates them gentle kisses on his thighs etc - it bores him!

Thanks in advance!

You say he's a generous lover, but he's hurting you? That doesn't sound generous at all.

Have you told him he's too rough? He needs to know. You have choices too. You should be in control over what happens to you. It sounds like he's getting carried away. If he's truly into rough stuff and you aren't ... then you need to talk about this now before it goes any further. Just try to get him to back down a little in that respect.

Is oral the only thing you do? Perhaps you could lube up your hands and do him hard and fast that way.