I love my g/f but also my friend! both hate each other

I have been with my 'first girlfriend' just over a month and things are going great. I love her to bits and we spend every day together. However i am madly in love with my friend who doesnt know of my feelings toward her. I dont know what i should do as sometimes when im with my girlfriend i can only think of the other girl. Both girls know and hate one another.

I would love to go out with the other girl coz we have so much in common and i think that she is perfection personified, BUT...I still like my girlfriend as she gives me much more than friendship and i enjoy being with her and we are hooked on each other and dont like to be apart. There is also a risk i could take. Tell the other girl. This could risk the friendship i have with her if she doesnt feel the same but will break my girlfriends heart if she does and i leave her for the other. Then theres always the risk of it not workin out and i have no-one coz my girlfriend doesnt like me anymore for leaving her heartbroken. This is a very tricky subject to handle and id appreciate any comments on what do to in my situation. It is killing me inside not knowing what to do.

sounds like you need some time alone to think about who you love as a friend and who as a girlfriend. if it helps: most people say that opposites attract and if you have the most of the same interests a relationship would get boring. well thats wat they say...good luck