I don't want to die...im so scared

My names John and im losing it. I dont want to die. I contemplate suiside all the time and fear one day im going to do it. My friends are all trying to help but nothing is working. Neither of my parents know and i can't tell them. They would freak out too much. I just feel like im a burden to everyone...like no one wants me around because of how i am. Truth is i need people around me...I need my friends with me...i Need to find sumone who will be here to help me. But i cant. The doctors cant help me. Im just so scared that im going to lose control again...I have before. I have cut myself and walked out infront of traffic. When i do this i cant stop myself. I dont expect anyone to understand coz i dont think that anyone does. I just dont want to die. I dont want to lose control. Im so scared.

Right there with you man.

How old are you?

Wish i had some golden words of wisdom but all i hear is things will get better. Thats all we can cling to right now.

Be strong and try to find yourself.

Dear Jono17

I'm so sorry you feel like this. It seems like you are just exhausted, and craving for love but are constantly afraid that nobody wants you around.

Well, you say your friends try to keep you from doing something bad to yourself. That shows they care for you, doesn't it? They wouldn't bother if they wouldn't care at all. They are trying to keep you with them, so they do want you around them! You are worthy.

For the rest I can only say, that you really need someone to talk to right now, someone you trust, and someone who can help you through your current mood. You say you don't want to tell your parents. But believe me, your parents love you and if you feel bad, they want to know, so they have a chance to help you. Don't be afraid you'll "freak them out". You'll freak them out a thousand times worse if you'd hurt yourself or even commit suicide.

I wish you all the best,

~glassbell

Sometimes the hardest thing for us to do is seek help from our parents and admit that we need them. Im sure your parents would rather be freaked out of u seeking help instead of being freaked out of u ending up dead. You obviously want to live and have people to live for (like friends and family) but when u have a depressing moment, you tend to lose control. That is why I strongly suggest that you find help. Sometimes we can't achieve things by ourselves.

Juno17,

I don't know you, or why you are feeling this way. But, I do know that there is nobody that wants to see you hurt yourself. And I do know that there are people out there that do care. You're not alone in this world.

It does you no good to hear morale boosters from all of us at this point in time. So, I wont give you any.

But I will say that all you have to do is walk up to your parents (yes, they DO care about you), or your friends, or someone you look up to, and say "Hey, I need help."

There are few words in this world more attention-grabbing (in a positive way) than those.

[/b]

dude I've cut myself enough times and done things like this because of the same reason. Everyone may have a different way to deal with it. All I can really say is stop thinkin o yourself that way and stop thinkin it's because u act and stuff man. Be yourself and if people don't like it who cares. Jes don't do anything overlly drastic and you'll be fine.

Prolly didn't help but u no..figured id give it a shot..

[/i]

John, we understand what you're feeling right now. It is a horrifying feeling. But please understand that you are not alone. You will not die. Understand that it is ALL MENTAL, and that it can be treated. John, it is not worth killing yourself. You have one life. It can be salvaged. Regardless of how bad you are feeling right now, you have to fight through it, and get it solved. Suicide is not an option. One day, when you are completely happy and healthy, you will look back on this and laugh, and say life is great. Stay strong, be a man. You'll be fine.

As ridiculous as this sounds, listen to some 50 cent, his lyrics will motivate you. Especially his songs: Back Down, Gotta Make it To Heaven, I'm a Soldier, and Don't Push M

I am SO sorry you feel this way. Please do not do it. God has a plan for YOU!!!!! He wants you to love Him and trust him.

Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths."

My advice is to pray. If you have never attended church, then all you have to do is say that you want Jesus to come into your life, who cares for you and doesn't want you to do this, and He will take these horrible thoughts out of your mind.

hey,

i think i could die in a heartbeat i dont want you to think that there is no hope ok talk to people and keep in mind that there are so many people that love you in this world even if you don't think so. i know first hand because one of my friends that i loved very much just died on wed. and he was my boyfriends best friend for over 13 years im 15 and he is 17 and his friend was 17. he felt cornered and like knowone cares but after going to his house and to see his body i know that he must know now that he is with god. he didn't do it cuz he wanted to even though he had depression he just fell asleep behinde the wheel and yeah. but just think about it ok. i love you. love QTpie87.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, i've felt the same way. Just, find something to do to vent yourself. Things aren't half as bad as they seem, but i know what im saying sounds like bull shit probably. Just remember, Think of you're family, you're friends once you're dead, they're all gone. Gone forever.

PS: LISTEN TO UPTOWN GIRL, but, dl the one by weezer. It makes you strangley ... un depressed. INLESS YOURE REALLY REALLY DEPRESSED.

Up tOWN GIRL

MY UPTOWN GIRL

YOU KNOW IM IN LOVE WITH AN UP TOWN GIRL

OH THE MARIO THEME SONG TO

Im really sorry about your problem. It sounds aweful. Dont overlook the friends you have. They care about you. Your nobodys burden but your own. you have to tell your parents. Its too big of a burden to carry alone and you need someone who is old and experienced in life to help you. Just ask them. You'll be so glad you did and they will too.Good luck and be strong.

• 3 months later...

l

hey,

yeah i know how you feel, and i wish i could say sumething to make you feel better, but i'll probably just say aload of crap that dont help so sorry about that!!

sorry if you hear this alot but you should talk to someone. and i mean like properly

sit down wiv someone who isnt going to keep butting in and making stupid comments, and explain to them, exactly whats going on.

again sorry if that is totally crap and dont help

peace out \m/ \m/