i need some adive please

ok well here it is im 17 and my gf is 17 we brok up after 1 yr 3 months we broke up because of her feelings they have been changeing she said she still has feelings for me but not as much as she did when we were together we loved eachother when we were together we both had sex with eachother for our first time and our relationship was awsome it couldnt have gotten any better. so i talked with her and tried hanging out with her but its just hard for me...i think im gunna tryo to do the NC but i see her everyday in school she said she still wants to be atleast friends...but i dont wanna be friends i wana be more then that....so last night i was talkin with her and she said she wants everytinhg to be good with me and her i agreed but she also says she still has feelings for me and she wants to be with me but then another part doesnt wanna be with me..and she doesnt no if we have another chance of being together so im wondering if i do the NC maybe she will relize all that we had and maybe have her feelings come back i dont no what to do.. someone help plz

Your in the same boat I was. She sounds like my boyfriend (who was my ex a few days ago) and believe me, I sounded like you. I got advice from alot of people saying to do NC and no, I couldent do it, it was impossible but I did one thing that made him want me back which my counselor told me to do, move on and do things for yourself. Flirt with other people, go have fun WITHOUT her and once she realizes "Oh no....hes doing so well without me!" Shell come crawling back, my boyfriend did. And by then you may not want her back and im still not even sure if I still wanna be with my boyfriend right now for 100%. Just treat yourself well, and if she loves you, shell come back. Dont worry, your situation sounds JUST like mine was...things will work out, promise.

Good luck!

It doesn't have to be forever. Just let her know you need some time to get your feelings in check. After you're over her emotionally and your interactions with her can be just friendly (IE being near her doesn't torture you because you want her back) then that's the time to start being friends again.

How long that takes is entirely up to you. Maybe a week. Maybe two weeks. Maybe months. It varies from person to person. Talk to her and let her know how you feel and I'm sure she'll understand.