setting the moood

Thats hard to say...I guess it would kinda be the same as whawt to say before you kiss her...I think its way cute when a guy asks me if he can kiss me or says something like...I'm going to kiss you now! It makes me be like wow...he can't wait...and that gets me in the mood because I know he WANTS to Kiss me...make sense?

There's no real answer to the question (I know...sorry). Nikkers just said she likes when a guy says he is going to kiss her. I believe in the other thread, someone said not to say it. So it really depends on the girl and what gets them in the mood.

In general though, I believe you don't set the mood, the mood sort of just happens. When you don't think about how to do it or what to say, you are more focused on just enjoying yourself and have fun with the person. There comes a time when you feel like you are going to kiss, like the lips are pulling you two together. It's hard to describe, but its in the way you look at each other.

Are you just doing this with random girls you are friends with? Or is it with people who there has been some level of mutual attraction? Ask the girl out first, make sure you both have a good time, and then go for a kiss. Look for flirting that is going on. See how she looks at you. You can't just go for a kiss, there has to be a sign that its more then friendship first. Then its just go for it and not think too much.

You aren't a bad person and there are plenty of girls that just want to kiss for the sake of kissing. Thing is, you can't have it both ways. If you are fine with kissing random girls, then you shouldn't expect it to lead to more. You need to enjoy the kiss for what it is, a kiss that feels good at the time. But if you want more from it and don't want to just be friends, you need to take the time to actually ask her out, get to know each other, date, and see how it goes. The girls kissing at random aren't usually the type to want a relationship, and the ones who want a relationship generally aren't out kissing guys. Not saying anything about you, just that you should figure out what you really want.

If I'm brainwashed, then there's nothing bad about being like that. It's given me hope when I had none. I could have kissed random girls, but it wouldn't have made me happy. But waiting for the right girl to kiss (though it took 22 years), was worth every second of the wait. When you are really in love, you'll wonder why you ever thought as you do know. You'll see one day.

Best of luck.