i cant orgasm!

eeeshk i really think theres something wrong with me!

i cant orgasm through oral foreplay

i cant orgasm through manual foreplay

we and my b/f attempted sex for the first time yesterday, he came, but i didnt (though i REALLY enjoyed it)

is it possible not to have a clitoris? whats wrong!!!

Against popular belief, women only orgasm from penetration 20% of the time, and some women hardly orgasm from it at all. I've had three girlfriends.

The first one was a virgin and afterwards she orgasmed from both oral and penatrative sex.

The second one only climaxed from oral sex.

My current girlfriend mostly orgasms from manual stimulation, but when worked up enough will climax from penetration.

To be crude, each woman gets off in a different way.

Your clitoris is like an iceberg, a small part of it pokes out at the top of your vagina, the rest of it is inside down past your bellybutton.

relax.

Unless you've had it removed, then yes you have a clitoris.

Relax, many woman don't have orgasms the first time they have sex.

I'd advise just relaxing and taking your time. If you get so anxious about having to have an orgasm, you probably won't.

Try not thinking about it too much. I dated a girl once who never had orgasms in her life. Not bragging, but on our first sexual encounter, she came - big time - with all the shakes and tremors accompanying it. She had told be just before sex that she never had an orgasm before - I took it really slow with her, made sure I kissed her gently on her neck as I penetrated her deep - and sure enough, within minutes she was squirming around like crazy.

Tell your b/f to take his time with you - endurance really matters a lot on the male side of the fence. It is always good for men to delay their orgasms and try and release it at the same time as the female partner. Skyrockets go off when this happens - believe me!

Hi - I think that your problem is a bit widespread & most women don't talk about it.

It took me quite a while to get to the postition (no pun intended) where I had lost my inhibitions enough to orgasm with my boyfriend. For women reaching orgasm involves mental as well as physical stimulation.

From what you said it sounds like you haven't ever tried to reach orgasm when you're on your own. I would try to do that first if I were you. (Less 'do I look attractive right now' kind of stress.)

Just relax in bed one night and don't hurry yourself.

You do have a clitoris, and if you find it for yourself it will be amazingly satisfying. Once you've done that then you know what you like and you can teach your boyfriend.

Have fun!

Lets see, do you not have orgasms w/bf...or how about manual masterbation? thats the diff... show him how you masterbate..he will be totally turned on and you can direct him in what makes you feel good..

If you cant get yourself off, i would sugest a visit to some female medical sites on the web. read up...but relax you'll get there.

good luck

Bill

I dont think I have ever had a vaginal orgasm, clitoral yes. I posted a topc about this and got a smart ellic responce! For the life of me I cant have one either. I am almost 29 years old. I have just started a realationship. He is everything that I have always wanted, but I just cant have an orgasm!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Megan

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think enough people talk about this kind of thing either, i have never had an orgasm, i've slept with 6 people (currently in a relationship) and i have also tried myself as well but i just can't seem to have an orgasm.

I dont get it, and it does get me down as well as my boyfriend because he thinks hes doing something wrong, but hes not, cos i do really enjoy our sexual relationship, i think its something to do with me, but i dont know what. I am totally comfertable with myself and with him but it still doesnt work...