Approaching a girl when she is working.

tomservo

I saw this really cute girl at this bookstore cafe the other night. I finally got up the nerve to talk to her last night (well, technically. I ordered some hot chocolate and that was the extent of the conversation And I'm thinking about going back today/tonight and maybe asking for her phone number.

My question is, for any girls that have been approached at work, is this a good idea? I mean, would *you* be annoyed? The only problem is the amount of time I would have to make a good impression and make her comfortable with me before I asked for the number.

Any suggestions?

You'll never know unless you ask!

The thing about approaching ANY girl in any situation, is that if she's interested, she's interested. It probably won't matter where you see her.

I was a waitress, and would have the occasional customer invite me "out after work", for my phone number, ask questions about whether or not I had a boyfriend, etc. I had always been in a relationship, but if I hadn't, my answers to these questions would have been based entirely on whether or not I actually liked the guy. Was he interesting? Attractive? Funny? Did I feel chemistry? Chances are really good that I would have said, "sorry, but I'm not available" if I said 'NO' to any of these questions.