Problem in my head ?

I have been seeing this girl for some time now, one night we decided to make our relation ship a bit more physical; I was not about to contest the idea. But something happened that has never happened before; I was unable to keep an erection. We fooled around for a while and I could get about half erect but then it would quickly fall. Luckily she understood and it did not hurt our relationship, this was around a month ago. I just told her that it was mental ( in nicer words ). I have had no problem with this before in past relationships, and currently I have no problem getting an erection, ( some morning upon waking or masturbating ) I was just wondering was it all in my head ? I really care about this girl and don't want to screw things up; with any luck I just choked under the pressure and next time things will go more smoothly.

Hey Magic,

You say you really like this girl and dont "want to screw it up." Well I think with the worry of this made Mr Happy a bit limp. I wouldn't worry too much about it or about wanting things to go smoothly in this relationship. Remember no expectations and then there is no room for worry.

These things happen and a message to you and all men out there I can't speak for all women but the ones I have talked to about this it doesn't change our mind about you or if you are a sexual tiger in bed. It happens and you can't control your body all the time. If the guy is someone we care about then we understand this happens from time to time.

Nice to know so many women are reassuring.

You seem to really care about her. Take it slow and try not to worry about sex. Focus on the love and romance. Live in the moment and savor the time together. Gradually you'll become more comfortable and things should go better. Try not to stress or worry about it.

Dude any time your member wants to take a break, you've got 10 fingers and a mouth, use them. It's all the better for her in that case then.

Sex is about more than intercourse alone yo.

Direct, but accurate. Derek, you know what you are talking about.

Intercourse doesn't have to be the main course. A woman will be very happy if you please her in other ways as well. Passionate kisses, oral, carressing and kissing all over her body, breast play...... you can have lots of fun without intercourse. And all that might help you relax to the point where the actual intercourse is easier for you.