1. there's this school playground near my house that i like to go with my guy. There's a tube you have to crawl in ike a bride to the other side, and we go there...lol you can maybe find a place kinda like that.

2. well at eachotehrs house, parks, movies, car, well it relaly depends on where u live but that's all i got. good luck

Be creative!!!!! Hmmmm, lez see.

Bring a blanket, maybe even lunch, and go sit in a park somewhere. Obviously somehwere with trees and shade would be beneficial. The cool breeze in the shade, the blanket, and possibly a lunch would all be great "mood" setters.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

where my guy and i used to always make out is in my living room (when my parents were right in the next room) his garage, his parents room, my kitchen, my room, my hang out place, his living room (when his parents were in the next room) my dining room when my parents were in the living room..and thats about it.

My suggestion is dont make out in a public place like we did...well actually somewhere where no one adults or friends (cause friends could be mean and start teasing) could find you. Hope I helped!!!