My girls a great person. No doubt about it I've got great feelings for her.

One thing bugs me though... She's got 2 ex boyfriends. Both of them are still her friends (one is a good friend) and the other still has feelings for her.

I dunno but it strikes me odd that she is ALWAYS doing stuff with the 2 of them. GUY1 (her good friend) drives around with GUY2 (guy with feelings for her) and my girl to places during the day when i'm usually busy.

It's not that i don't want her doin stuff during the day with people but it always just seems to be with these 2 guys and it's really bothering me... I told her that it doesn't really impress me that much but I don't think she gets the whole deal.

I don't want her to stop doin stuff but I know she's friends with them and hopefully nothing more. I don't want it to sound like I don't want he to be around anyone but me cuz thats not true... it's just always her 2 ex's... grrr

Is there anything I can do?

Unfortunately I dont think that there is anything you can do about it. She obviously knows how you feel about this and it doesnt seem to be an issue with her. So you either just get on with it and remember shes with you now and not them....there is a reason for that!! I know I wouldnt be impressed with a future bf telling me to not be friends with my ex. Maybe she tells you all about this because your not giving her enough attention or something...I dunno girls try this sort of stuff all of the time!

SilenThunder,

Hopefully, she's simply friends with the both of them. It's her choice and her life anyways. I hope she's not being selfish and is really considering your feelings in this matter. There has to be some give and take here.

However, something still doesn't feel right about her hanging out with her 2 ex's all the time. I don't know if it's a red flag I'm seeing. Perhaps, a yellow flag. Just please becareful.

She obviously craves attention.

She has to know that this bothers you.

There are boundaries to relationships, sure she can be friends with them but not to the extent of upsetting you.

Confront her, if she acts like she didn't know then she's either lying or too shrtsighted to be worth caring about!