What do I do????

Ok here is the situation.

Me and my best friend Brian met 2 girls, and we are all now really good friends. Well, I like Jesika and Jennie, but I like Jesika more. The problem is Jesika has a boyfriend. Jennie is single. Brian also likes Jesika. Jesika and Jennie both like me they told me so. None of them like Brian, but he doesn't know this. I want to try to go with Jennie, but I like Jesika so much more. I think it is because she reminds me of my first love Jessica. Does this mean that I still have feelings for my first love Jessica, and Jesika is just a replacement. If so, how do I stop this, I don't want me to like girls just because of that. Further more, should I try for Jennie? Also, if I were to go for Jennie, how would that work out if I like Jesika? Such complications, I don't know what to do....It would be hard I am sure to be with Jennie when Jesika is there to because those 2 are best friends. But I told Jennie that I want to try already, but I am still confused. Jesika calls me everyday still, and I can't get her out of my mind, and Jesika is also trying to get me with Jennie and she knows how much I like her. Jennie is very attractive and fun, she just isn't as near as out-going and fun as Jesika. I don't know what to do somebody please help.

Oh yea and if this means that I am still not over Jessica, please tell me how to get over her it has been 3 years(which is how long I have been single). I don't know how much longer I can take it, becauseI am lonely. I want someone by my side to talk to and hole, and possibly settle down with. I know what I want and it isn't some fling I want a real relationship. Thanks for all the help!

Wow.

Well, I think if you have to ask if this new Jesika is a replacement for the old, the answer is yes.

My suggestion to you is that you stay away from dating friends. Realizing that's the ideal but super tough, I say dating either will have the same result. It'll hurt their friendship and if its your first relationship in a while, could be a re-bound so may not be long lasting anyway... BUT it may be just what you need to get over ex-Jessica.

Sheesh- that prolly didn't help at all! Maybe this is a "go-with-your-gut" type situation. Do what makes you happy.

Wow.

Well, I think if you have to ask if this new Jesika is a replacement for the old, the answer is yes.

My suggestion to you is that you stay away from dating friends. Realizing that's the ideal but super tough, I say dating either will have the same result. It'll hurt their friendship and if its your first relationship in a while, could be a re-bound so may not be long lasting anyway... BUT it may be just what you need to get over ex-Jessica.

Sheesh- that prolly didn't help at all! Maybe this is a "go-with-your-gut" type situation. Do what makes you happy.

Well right now I just want to be friends with them...if something happens, then screw it I guess something will happen. I know I won't be able to stop myself, I need more self control when it comes to these situations.