Dating Steps?

eviljedi

Hey, I haven't posted in a while. I used to post all the time about how I was too shy to speak to girls etc. I knew I was a cool guy but I would turn into a dork when talking to girls. After months of working on my self confidence I can now talk to girls, no problem...but I still don't have a girlfriend. I think it might be because I don't know what 'normally' happens from meeting a girl to starting a relationship with her.

Could someone who has had several girlfriends please post the 'steps'? What I mean by that is, what normally happens from the moment you say 'Hi' until she is officially your girlfriend.

I have gotten up to the stage of playfully flirting/teasing girls. I think the next stage might be asking them for a date. But I know plenty of guys who have gotten girlfriends that never went on a "date" with them.

I feel like I have come so far from the shy guy I used to be in high school. Once I started being confident it was easy. I feel like it will be the same once I know the stages in a relationship then it will be easier the next time. I know that every relationship is different, but there must be some broad steps that the majority follow.

Thanks

eviljedi

believe me mate, there is no "rulebook" to getting a g/f! If there was, then why are we on this website? But one thing I can say is this, as long as you are really you, not putting on a show to hide your nervousness, then people can sense your honesty, and things will change. My suggestion to you is that you read up on body language, maybe then you will have a good heads up on people!