fisting- thoughts?

james21

i know this is thought of as a kind of a lesbian thing- but it turns me on.

i haven't tried yet, my girlfriend is quite inexperienced, but i have read that it can feel amazing for her, and the person doing the act. i don't want to hurt my gf, i imagine doing it in a gentle intimate way, i mean you have to have her relaxed to get your hand in!

any girls tried it?

Be very, very careful. I would recommend trying sex toys first, gradually increasing the size over a few sessions so that her body gradually gets used to that kind of girth. A male fist is quite large, quite a bit larger than a female fist, so it's something to take very slowly and work up towards if you are both interested in trying it out ... definitely not something to try on the first go, because injury can easily result.

Ok, here is some advice that will serve your needs well. When I was getting to know my current bf he had told me that he had done this before, and that he would eventually be able to with me also. I had jokingly disagreed several times, but after thinking about it I was extremely excited...but I wouldnt let him know that..anyways, he worked on stretching and having me to relax my muscles several times before he actually started to really work on getting his complete fist in. Well after several attempts and LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of lube I felt his fist "pop" inside, and all I can say is that I NEVER had anything feel that way before. It was one of the most amazing things that I have ever experienced, and if your gf is up to it, then I know it wont be something she will regret. Just remember you have to work up to it, and you need an insane amount of lube. Have fun and lots of luck!!!