Need AdvICE..dUNNo IF i diD the Right THIng

i had a post out askin about what i should do about my girl and my bestfriend that is in love with me..well last night i emailed my girl telling her that i needed to separate bc it was wrong that she is not here and that im having these feelings for my ex which is also my bestfriend..i mean my girl claims she is in love with me too...but i dunno...i just hope that in time i will figure out what i want...she told me that she is not going to run back to me..which i kno she probably wont..but if i made a mistake do you all think she would take me back..im sooo scared that i might have lost her for good...i just dont kno..im soo confused right now..i do love her but i just dont know if the love she is giving me is what i need..on the other side..my bestfriend and ex gives me the kind of attention i need but i am not in love with her...its crazy and i would like to hear anyones advice or similar situation...bc i dont know what im thinkin anymo..haha..

ITS NORMAL AND VERY HUMAN THAT YOU ARE HAVING THESE FEELINGS FOR TWO WOMEN...IT HAPPENS..BUT DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THEM.IT WOULD ONLY COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE BUTTOCKS. YOU WERE WONDERFUL AND HONEST TO TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOUR FEELINGS...SHE (even though she is hurting) SHOULD RESPECT YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY. SOME MEN WOULD LIE, HAVE CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL MAN WHO KNOWS WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO.

TRY SEPERATING YOURSELF FROM BOTH OF THEM FOR ABOUTA WEEK AND SEE WHO YOU THINK ABOUT MORE. REALLY DO THIS!! WHOEVER COMES TO MIND MOST....WELL YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO THEN...OK ..JUST DON'T HURT TWO WOMEN, OR YOURSELF...STAY HONEST..

I agree, your honesty is better than most could do. It shows you care...

Hey, you did what you needed to do, that's only fair... especially to her. You wouldn't want to be with her if she was thinking about an ex, right? Well you just spared her the trouble. You didn't know what you wanted! Situations can be confusing, and sometimes a step back shows you what is meant to be, even if it's hard for you to accept.

She might not "run" back, but she might ease back in to it. If not, then she's probably not right for you. It's better to find that out now.

You made a decision to take time for yourself. Take that time and use it the way you planned. If you just said "oh, nevermind", things wouldn't change at all, and you'd be in the same spot you were in before it all started.

S.A.M.

thank u so much..thats exactly what i needed to hear..bc she kinda made me seem like i did the wrong thing..i kno it hurts her much but love hurts and thats the reality....well i am going to take time away from both of them actually..im leavin for 2 weeks..so my bestfriend is here..and my ex is somewhere else..so ill be leavin and im going to do that..imma see who comes to mind the most and whoeva that is..thats the person for me..thanks a lot..really appreciate your help..