I don't know what to say!

There is this guy that goes to my friend's church and he's like 19 and im 16 and I really like him. I've had a crush on him for a really long time now. I want to approach him and talk to him but I don't know what I should say to him. I really need some advice on what I should say to him without looking like a fool. Thank you in advance!

Hey whitney,

I'd go to church with the friend, and try and collect some friends (a small group) and HIM to go for lunch somewhere after church. Then you are in a small group, with the friend (to reassure you, I assume your friend knows about your feelings?), and you can just start out casually talking about school, just things that you have in common.

Go with the flow, it's easier when you have a setting with more people! I met my first bf at a small b-day party of a mutual friend, so this is why I recommend you this

Ilse

my english teacher actually told us (she's been in US and Canada for years) that the whole church culture is so different here in Finland that just that might be the case. I'm not saying every relationship that starts around here in church would last, but it CAN work very well.