interest or just a flirt..

sg23

I'm trying to figure this girl out..I'll explain what has happened the past 2 days for example. she and I both work at a drug store. she's in the pharmacy and I work with OTC items. other day I was almost on my knees looking at items from the bottom shelf and she came over to get something and from behind pushed me on the back trying to knock me down. after she grabbed the item she did it again tried to knock me down. later on I went into the pharmacy to type something into the computer and she sat down at the drive up window and kinda stuck her foot out. which I laughed she just said I tried to keep my balance. I said suuuure trying to trip me so i'd smack my head against the computer screen. she added sarcastic remarks after that and I added mine.

also I went back there to grab their garbage container to dump it and at first she was to the side but when I entered she moved where she was right in front of it. don't know maybe she was just busy doing something and didn't realize. I said you're in my way,she added a sarcastic remark. when I brought it back she was standing right in the way again and I said to someone,look at her standing in my way again. she moved and called me mean. yesterday,I got back from lunch and she was there then. I entered the pharmacy,she stood to the side looking at the computer screen and stuck her arm out acting like she was gonna poke me with her pen. I said you trying to stab me. later on she and someone else were eating some ice cream cake and I went over and took her plate away while she was eating. she had that serious/tough expression on her face and grabbed it back. mintues later I was to the side talking onto the phone and while walking past she acted like she was gonna smack her paper plate into my face. later on after that,I went back there again and said that you tried to smack your plate into my face i'm gonna take the rest of that cake and rub it all over your car. she acted sarcastic after that by saying,what are you talking about. why would I do a thing like that by smash my plate into your face. I said something to someone else that was standing there with a silly comment. she told me to get out! that she doesn't like me and that i'm * * *. I just laughed at her and she looked at me and smiled. after a little while I stayed back there talking to her and another boy. while she was talking she looked at me alot,though she looked at the other as well so maybe that means nothing. plus wasn't like a serious expression with her eyes. like her eyes had a little grin though she kept that thru out with whomever.

since her and I have been working with each other. she's always been nice to me. would laugh at some of my pranks and jokes. awhile back she even said I love that guy,though I didn't take it seriously that girls love to use that line for anyone. we've talked alot and acted silly but actual flirting like her touching me or whatever she's done it here and there.