No love

Rawk-1

I've been in a serious relationship for a little over 2 years and im starting to think my luck is running out. My girlfriend and I are the about the same age and she has never been in a relationship before. I think she is too afraid to admit she is uneducated in the whole subject and has the wrong idea about it. I've come to understand that if she doesnt know what or how to do it then it doesnt matter or its not her fault. Im her first kiss, her first everything and i try my best to not rush her or make her feel obligated in anyway. We started off slow at first then 5 months into the relationship we couldnt keep our hands off eachother. Now for the past 3-4 months we have kind of been in a drout. Not only has sex been rare it is ignored if not rushed and is starting to effect other aspects of the relationship. Sex was great! If i start a project, im going to finish it. I am priviled to say on at least every sexual incounter she has had a oragasm and on some occasions multiple. I cannot understand why this would be a problem if she is being satisfied and catered to on such a high emotional and physical level. I understand, people have good days and bad days and no means no. However, the word no is becoming all to common. Futhermore, when we do proceed to have sex there must be a discussion or argument preceeding intercours. I am running out excuses and im out of ideas. Sisters Help a brother out!

Well sex does slow down after a while but a healthy sex life is one the important things to make a relationship work but maybe she is going thrue something right now and she is just not ready talk about it there could be other things in the relationship or in her life that she isn't happy with, I wouldnt try to push the issue but at the same time you shouldnt just avoid it when you talk to her talk to her about how you feel and ask her how she feels let her know that you are really concerned and are willing to do what ever it takes to work it out with her help. Hope I was of some help

Trust me, I have been posting about this for a month now with my relationship. I have been with her for like 3 months now, we used to go out for a year or so about 3 years ago and we recently got back 2gether. We have had sex maybe 3-4 times in the last 2 months. She tells me that I forced her drive and passion for me away by always wanting to have it. She said she hasn't felt a sexual connection towards me in a while and that she needs to rebuild it. SO in the meantime, I am here miserable, she is showing me no signs of interest even after I have been patient and understanding, no signs of interest in pleasing me, etc etc. This is tearing me apart man and I know how you feel. I guess find out what is bothering her. Just be open and ready to listen. I hope she reacts differently to it then when my gf told me she didn't feel a connection to me, yet still tells me she loves me every day.

I guess thats women, man! actually since the past two weeks its actually gotten better. im not sure what im doing different or if its me doing anything at all. sometimes everyone needs a little space. she sound unsure. maybe of you, herself or just situations she dealing with in her own world. however my advice to you is, warm her up. devout your whole day to her. dont over do it now, but just enough to keep her guessing and her interest high. then when the time is right and your in there, focus solely on her. you know what im talking about dog, 4 play man! it is the mother of all invention. spend about a 1/2hr doing that, then you make your move and take her to the next. im not talking about hittin it. extreme pleasure is what going to get any connection she lost back. oh yeah, dont use the word sex. girls look at the word as something that men crave. some kind of pathetic pleasure us men will have with anyone anytime. love is a lot better, it tell her your serious and interested in her spirit as well as her happiness. Good luck boss!

Well, I am not a sister or a brother, but do see what your are going through. I don't mind being an honary brother though. lol Just kidding and I hope you don't take that the wrong way. It is so weird how women go through their phases. When you really get to know a woman well, then you have to put up with everything that you said or did the last two weeks. They have a photographic memory when it comes to your behaviour. It sounds like things are going well now, but I would suggest making reservations to a nice restaurant and taking her out with out her knowing where you are going. If she drinks, then order wine and be very romantic. I am guessing this will ignite your sexual hunger. You are right about foreplay. If you spend at least a half hour downstairs, then I can't see her not wanting to dance in the sheets. Good luck and be happy you are with a wonderful woman.