hi i hope you can help

me and my bf are having a couple days break to c how we feel about each other, i love him and miss him lots but i dont know how he feels ............ i hate this guessing game

Who instigated the break? What are the issues involved that led to the break?

Do you honestly need a couple days break to "figure out how you really feel"? That seems a bit peculiar to me.

its not actually a break its more of a no contact thing, we dont know if were together due to love or comfort, i asked for it as i didnt want to finish things but we both wanted to sort our heads out.....but i dont know what hes feeling at all as there is no contact

Are you sure a couple of days will be enough? I think it's OK to figure things out if you can take time away, come back and both contribute to a well-thought out conversation about things.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until it is gone. The time away might shine the relationship in a different light...or darkness...depending on the circumstances...

im 21 and hes 23 i want to start moving out and start our lives together, but he dosnt hes scared.

i find he plans alot things but never dose them.... we havnt argued but we have been bored not knowing what to do with each other like going places drinks etc

hes has asked for a couple of weeks now .......and said hes been thinking about old times

thanks for any help

im 21 and hes 23 i want to start moving out and start our lives together, but he dosnt hes scared.

i find he plans alot things but never dose them.... we havnt argued but we have been bored not knowing what to do with each other like going places drinks etc

hes has asked for a couple of weeks now .......and said hes been thinking about old times

thanks for any help

How long have you been together? Maybe he has reason to be scared in that he is not ready? He is still rather young, and maybe is not ready to take the step of living together if he is not sure where it will lead.

I also want to ask why you never fight...to me it would show someone is either sacrificing their wants/needs all the time, or someone does not care enough to make disagreements worth it. No out and out fighting is not positive, but disagreements are normal, and part of a healthy relationship...it shows you are at least individuals! Don't you ever disagree about anything?

If you are bored together, maybe he worries living together will just exaberate that????

What old times is he thinking of?

Why do YOU want to live together?

we have been together 3 years, we do arguie but we havnt had a argument over the last couple of weeks, were not board of each other but theres nothing to do where we live, other than going to each others parents house.

Sounds like growing pains to me, both with the relationship, and individually, as the early 20's (in my experience) bring lots of change with them.

I think some time away, a few weeks, would be good, as it sounds like you guys are both starting to pull away already. Take the time to be alone, look at the situation from a distance, and try to see the relationship past your feelings of missing each other.

Just a thought, and by no means the only way to go! I think if you follow your instincts and heart, you'll be OK.