Never have anything to talk about.

Hey all,

Recently it seems that whenever I call my girlfriend or talk to her via AIM or MSN that we rarely have anything to talk about. The conversations are always very dull and boring. But when we are together--in person that is--we always have things to talk about. Is this bad? Or any suggestions on how to have more to talk about?

Ps- We live on opposite sides of town and go to different schools, so that doesn't help in giving things to talk about.

Thanks,

Just_Wing_it

Hey all,

Recently it seems that whenever I call my girlfriend or talk to her via AIM or MSN that we rarely have anything to talk about. The conversations are always very dull and boring. But when we are together--in person that is--we always have things to talk about. Is this bad? Or any suggestions on how to have more to talk about?

Ps- We live on opposite sides of town and go to different schools, so that doesn't help in giving things to talk about.

Thanks,

Just_Wing_it

Same w/ me and my girl

Well at least its not the other way around!!

This is what me and my bf do, we are long distance so a lotta online-

Play 20 questions, you really get to know each other this way so its sorta fun, ask about past and memories and family, and hopes and dreams, and careers you want, and everything.. Or sill stuff like what shoe size are you and whats the most embarrassing moment..

Play games!! Nothing like beating a good game to add some fun!! It gets you talking too. MSN has games on it i know as does yahoo. I dunno about AIM..

Try these, and just get convo going, after a while it gets easier and easier to talk.

If you don't have anything to talk about, it always helps to talk about past memories. Like your first date together etc. She will praise you for remember little details about her when you first met her, and when you start talking about things like that, she will be the one leading the converseations, she will start asking questions about why you fell in love with her etc. And all you have to do is just add "spice" into the soup by agreeing with her when she says something, believe me, there are lots to talk about in conversations, it only depends on whether the two of you want to.