My banana (guys i need your help!!)

yeah my title's weird i'll explain. i met this guy that i really like awhile ago. he likes wearing yellow so i call him a banana. i seriously like him to the piont of almost loving him. but the problem is he only likes me as a friend. and we used to like each other. i did tell him that i liked him and his mom won't let him date 'til he's sixteen. but he's sort of a mama's boy and obeyed to her every will. AND SHE CALLED ME A FLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then a few months later he went out with another girl and he wasn't sixteen. that hurt a lot. and he told me he really did like me but i don't understand that if he really did then why didn't he go out with me? and now i still have feelings for him and it pains me. because i want to tell him everything, but i don't want to lose his friendship and then never be able to talk to him again. needing guys' advice

Ok well I am not a guy but I have dated alot of my Best friends. I must say It is worth it when you are dating but when you break up its the worst because you lose a boyfriend but you also lose one of your best friends so its a catch 22. If you really love him and you think he likes you I say go for it but if you kno he dosent feel the same stay friends.

Isnt life strange....the only person who can stop the pain is the person who is causing the pain. I guess this is one situation where you have take a risk. If he is as good of a friend than you say he is than telling him your true feelings shouldnt ruin the friendship. Maybe he went out with that other girl to annoy his mum not too hurt you. But whatever the reason is find out so you feel better about that situation. Hope things turn out ok for you.