Could he Just Be Shy?

I've been friends with a guy for the past couple of years or so. Recently, I've heard from two people (in a casual, passing sort of way), that he's got a crush on me, even though I would have never suspected it from his behavior (I am generally pretty clueless about such things and he is more introverted than me). Should I ask him about it? If so, how?

Ur friends might be lying to ake u believe he does have a crush on me. Only way to believe it is if he tells u himself. I suggest, don't ask him anything about that, wiat for him to make the move. But yea, ur friends can also be telling the truth and he's just shy, but like I say before, don't mention this to him, just talk about other stuff.

I don't dont think you should just go and ask him about it. You might put him in a very uncomfortable position, especially if he is an introverted person like you said he is. If you like him or are considering the posssibility of maybe starting something with him, then just steadily start showing interest.

Even shy people are capable of showing someone they have a crush on them and quite often it will be in a cutely blatant way like blushing or trying to maximise the time spent with you or something along those lines.

If he doesn't show that he has a crush he probably doesn't, though it is still possible.

If you are interested in him then show him that. If you are not then it doesn't matter.

That's about all there is to it!

Women need to understand that with guys it is often hard, especially if they are shy, to come out to a girl and show interest without the girl first providing some hints.

Most guys decide to approach women based upon the signals they get... this tips the balance of power in a woman's favour and a woman who knows this will be very successful in getting the attention of guys!

So if YOU are interested then show him that. If he is interested he will then feel more comfortable in showing his interest. From there things will blossom into something beautiful!

(On the other hand, the guys who are most successful at getting the attention of women are the ones who aren't afraid to approach women without first being given the hints because this opens up the realm of shy girls or girls who wouldn't have shown interest without first getting to know you.)

That's my $0.02 on all of this! Lol.