A question for the guys only

motherhen

No no, of course not, you're not considered easy if you give a guy your number the first time you meet. That would be BS if any guy thought that way, you know the reason he's asking you for your number, and if you are interested at all you should give it to him. Not to mention, what if you two never cross paths again? I mean, does every guy you find attractive always seem to find a way to run into you again sometime or another? So no, getting a number is just the next step to dating or something further at least, if you didn't give it out, then you may never see him again or find out what 'could' have happened.

Again too, most guys that are shy will NOT ask for a number when they first meet you b/c they DO think it is too forward to ask the first time, when in reality that's normally not true. Most girls will give out their numbers if they think they're going to have a good time with a guy, friend or more than friends. Most of the guys you meet that ask you for your number after like the 4th or 5th meeting + are the shy ones that had to build up that courage to ask you, most of them think you have to be friends first too....anyways, that's the only other time most guys would wait that long.

When a woman and guy meet, is it wrong to exchange phone numbers on the first day.

It's the only way for two people to give each other an opportunity to meet again and find out more about each other. I think it is a normal part of the courting process.

Is a woman considered "easy" if she gives the guy her phone number?

No. In fact it is empowering because you can choose to not answer the phone if he calls. It gives the woman a little control over the process.

Does the woman need to wait for the guy to see her again and then exchange numbers if asked?

I tell most guys to ask for a woman's phone number as soon as they meet, but after they have made some small talk to determine if they can get along at all. If he walks away without the number he's either not interested, too shy, or taken.

By the way, I think that if a guy gives you HIS number and does not ask for yours then he is too shy to ask you on a date. You will probably find he cannot initiate many other things as time goes on, and you may find you are dating a passive or immature man. For me, it's a bad sign for a guy to give a woman a number with no number asked in return.