Cause Of Confusions

Hi

Iam a 16 year high school fello who is in love with this girl, some ppl might know things about me but, now iam having this problem. my girl friend who is 16 too also lovess me, I mean she says she does and i dont think she is joking. wel..now the problem is dat its been 2 and been half months since we have told each other about us. Now she is scared off this feeling she has, she keeps thinkin she will loose me and doesnt want to continue being my Girl friend she wants to be my friend. i have the same feeling ( about loosing her) but i dont want brake this up. i really want to continue. she says she has other things to concentrate on, but i love her. I also want to make sure if iam too sensitive, how can i find out if iam tooo sensitive.

And what should be done in this case.

plze help me guyz...i love my girlfriend soo much....

really disturbed here

[/code]

Hi there.

Not too long ago… a girl posted who was upset because she was so in love that it scared her to death. In turn, she was doing things that could push him away. Your girlfriend, (assuming it's actually this issue and not something else she is not telling you) is just feeling overwhelmed. She is young, and has much to accomplish....being head over heals is quite a lot to deal with at such a young age. I think the best you can do is be supportive to her, let her know you understand her fears and will support her in whatever it is she needs time to do. Reassure her that you are not pressuring her, or expecting her to give up her life for you. That you just enjoy her in your life now, and you don't want that to change.

In regards to being overly sensitive. I think that if she is pulling away, you have every right to be sad and upset. But be careful not to burden her with too much, or it may scare her off even more. Find friends and family...and us to spill your feelings.