Christmas Party attire....?

Hey everyone! I need quick advice lol, I seem to love to procrastinate. Anyways, I am going to my boyfriends companys Christmas Party on Friday and need some imput on style....fast!

Now, I'm sure it's semi-dressy, but not too overboard. Do you think like dress pants and a dressy top with stillettos would be alright, or are dresses better for the girl? I don't see myself wearing a skirt or dress anytime soon! So....dress pants just might have to do....but i really don't want to feel stupid when every girl around be is dressed all sexy about it lol....and do you think the guy(boyfriend) will think anything of it, when his girl is the only one wearing 'pants'? Although, I'm guessing some girls will be, any idea?

Of course, I'm stressing it, as I do with most things.

Thanks alot!

i think nice dress pants with a festive, dressy top (something satin or sparkly for example) with nice high heels can look really great. as long as the attire isnt formal or black tie, that should be perfectly appropriate. if its formal or black tie i would wear a dress or a nice skirt

If it is semi-formal, dress pants and a dressy top are fine in my experiences, with some nice shoes, a nice bag and hair done nicely. Don't forget the big smile!

I don't think you would "look or feel stupid" if you are confident enough in what you are wearing. You can be darn sexy in pants too! I bet others would be like...I wish I wore pants! Damn dress is drafty!

If it is formal/black tie then a dress is generally required.

Why don't you ask your bf what he plans on wearing and ask him if your outfit will be alright?