What should I say when asking out a girl too a date

Hi,

You weren't very specific about your circumstances, your age range and if you meet girls/women at work or at school or in bars, etc. This is important because it makes a difference.

Generally speaking though, it's just best to be direct and ask them if they'd like to see a movie or have dinner with you.

I know it's hard but it gets easier.

first thing you need to do is see if they are even remotely interested in you. Example, you two make eye contact...smile at her, if she smiles back then move in...if she ignores you don't waste your time. Next thing is to be really confident and just go talk to her...you could be a little cheesy and say something like, "excuse me, i don't know how i'd forgive myself if i didn't get your name"....talk a little bit. But also don't take women for dummies, they know what you're trying to do...so get right to it, get into the habit of asking for their number.

Don't just ask them on a date...just ask them for their number to call them sometime.

Coffee shop is a good place, it allows alot of different ideas to think about. or ways to ask a girl out. or just to chit chat about anything like for intance the coffee itself. generate a topic, leading into something conversational. nothing to direct. just a relaxed talk. between you and the girl..

I'm now working on a project in my head....On how to get girls numbers from first working threw what they say. so far i have this.

Ask the girl if she has Internet....If no than its sort of Useless to use this sort of approach, If she says "yes" than begin to ask her questions about what service she is using...like EarthLink,AOL,MSN,YAHOO,SPC etc....when she tells you what one it is. then go from there.. for an example.

I was talking to a girl i just meet in a club. at the bar.

the topic wasn't much of anything. so i started thinking whats a good way to start one up.. so i said out of no where.

"I just got Internet, and i'm so lost on how to use it" you know any tricks or tips about the Internet...? then after she replies..then say "whats this Instant meesenger Thing i keep hearing about all the time from people i know" see where this is going.....than she would tell you (most likely she would know) after you ask her how to get instant messenger. and she tells you that its a way of keeping in contact with friends.relatives. etc...than ask well how do you stay in contact. (than she tells you the way to add buddies) again most people know how to do this considering its the year 2003. (so than play really stupid...like give her a look like WTF are you talking about...and ask her to explain it more in depth. REMEMBER you know nothing about computers...PLAY stupid, after she gives you all the thing on the Instant messenger service ask her if you can add her as a person. say it like "well I'm going to get this IM thing, but i don't have anyone to add. or i probably wont know how" (or) which as happened every time i used this, she gave me her Screen name/E-mail to keep in contact. now i have 4 girls on my buddies list. we chat all the time. one of them wants to do something this week. the others just like to chat, and ask what my plans are for the week. so i'm sort of tied up at the moment with 4 girls. And 2 of which i really like. are showing me signs of interest.

So a Little White Lie i guess you could call it..but i think its a surefire way of Striking a Conversation which than leads into a CONTACT via : Internet- than overall gets you phone numbers. GOD i'm Slick

Try that out. you will be surprised..

I'll try something on the lines of that.. I never really went to a coffe shop.. but I heard its a pretty good place to meet someone... so I'll check that out soon..

I'll sit by my self for sometime... reading a book (although I dont read)

But I will in a coffe shop, to show girls I like to read..... (then if a girl swings my way.. I'll bring up some convo... And if not.. I'll have to swing by a girls way... But of course get the smile from her first... you know what I mean...

Any one esle have any good ideas...

When you make eye contact with them, smile...and try not to "oogle" them with your eyes....in addition, never look away...if she smiles and then turns away...so what? she's not supposed to look at you forever. The only reason I mentioned a smile is that if she doesn't even smile at you, then she either really isn't interested, is a bitch, or is just not in the mood to be hit on.

Know that approaching a woman out of the blue like that yields a relatively low rate of success, as women usually don't open themselves up to some guy on the street...but every no is one closer to a yes in my books.

ok.....

so...

1. Stare at girl (when she looks) show interest and smile (Wait for the smile back)

2. If you got a smile back.. Go talk to her.. ( go to her, dont expect her to come to you)

3. Introduce each other.... Then bring up a subject..... Start off of that...

4. If everything goes well. then exchange numbers...

Does that sound about right

first thing you need to do is see if they are even remotely interested in you. Example, you two make eye contact...smile at her, if she smiles back then move in...if she ignores you don't waste your time. Next thing is to be really confident and just go talk to her...you could be a little cheesy and say something like, "excuse me, i don't know how i'd forgive myself if i didn't get your name"....talk a little bit. But also don't take women for dummies, they know what you're trying to do...so get right to it, get into the habit of asking for their number.

Don't just ask them on a date...just ask them for their number to call them sometime.

This is so will said especially at this age.

At this age at times miss signals can be broken up.

When you look at a women and most cases there are two ways to look at a women.

One is sexually and the other is beauty with a good course. A smart young lady will know but inexperience one will never know and understand and that is when you say hello my name is so and so and when you look into her eyes with sincerity, she will know then.

If she doesn't, then she has miss the boat or she doesn't have much experience but most young women have what it takes then most young men do. It is an old saying that a young women at times know more then a young men because we have one thing that I can understand why. Different things like being a man to prove by being responsible in strength but a woman will think in a matter of not being strong but using more of the mind to accomplish matters without strength but sensitivity with emotions. I may be wrong but it is like an old fashion but it does exist because of traditionally things in the past that hasn't left yet but it is changing.

Good luck man and hope it works out. . . . .