this has happened to me only twice.

jan i noticed some blood, this was around when my period was due, i put a pad on... a few hours later i wasnt bleeding anymore.

my period came 3 1/2 weeks or so later. (NOT PREGNANT!)

then around march i had the same thing happened! (except i had my period about a week or two before this happened) since then, my cycle has been normal and this "spotting" hasnt happened.

hasnt happened since, but between end of dec and march ive been having irregular sexual intercourse amounts (a lot) could this be the culprit? and BOTH times this happened i was under heavy stress.

there is no abnormal smells or leakage, just your normal secretions (those things suck get them at the most inconvenient of times)

Well if you are not on the pill, women can spot once in awhile normally. If you are on the pill you should talk to your doctor about this, may be your dosage is off.

On an extreme note, sometimes spotting (If nothing else is going on, or is normal for you) can be in fact due to miscarriage. Sometimes women spot right around their period time, its one of the small signs of pregnancy. Then a few weeks later, you think you are having your period, but are not..if you know what I mean.

All around it would be best to stay on the pill, use condoms and talk to your doctor to be sure there are no underlying health concerns.

Well it does depend on how active you are ...and some women just dont have and issue with the weight gain. I think they say about 5-10 lbs, most of which goes away after your body adjusts to the hormone changes. Its not really all that bad, and you should give up the junk food anyway....lol