I need help with a guy

I met this guy, J.J. he is my neighbor. He is so FINE!! The problem is, he doesn't notice me, and he's 24 and I'm turning 18. When he's outside, he always smiles at me, but he won't talk to me. The closest I've been to him was when I was talking to his mother, but he didn't notice me. I really like him. Can someone please give me some advice on what to do??

~Kool Girl

Bee yourself, Don;t Throw yourself upon him. Every word he says. You don't know the guy but you sound like you love him..it's only LUST don't Kid yourself in this situation..trust me i felt the same for a girl. and she totally took advantage of everything i offered. if he's 24 and your 18 well than that might be a problem to some. (if in fact your try to start up a relationship) just make sure he doesn't already have a G/F or married (look at the finger) that about the only advise i have, considering i don't know this person. can't really give you any *hints on how to approach him. or to let him know your interested in him. just i guess be yourself. Don't come accross as being a FAKE> or someone your not. he will pick up on that if your present it.

he seems to be (maybe) a lil shy. the reason he might not be "noticing" you is that he doesn't want to make it seem that hes into you. i do the same sometimes. spark up a conversation with him, if hes into you, youll know by his body language. he'll pay more attention to you after all that. he still might be a lil shy, so ask him over for lunch (not dinner) lunch is much more casual, and it will make it easier on both of you. i know if my neighbor (who i like too, lol) would ask me over for lunch id jump on that one in a moments notice. just use your instincts though, and dont get too much into him cause that might throw him off.