LOL, saw my crush at a football game...

I just thought I would share this. A day ago I went to a school football game with my friends. I don't know how many of you remember about me talking about the guy I had a crush on at my church.Anyway I went to the concession stand to get me a hotdog & a drink. I was looking around & I saw him staring at me from a far.So I started to walk up to him & I proceeded to get closer, then the most embarrassing thing happened. I tripped on some stupid pizza box on the floor & I dropped my drink Lol I was so embarrassed that I didn't bother looking at him. I just left in a hurry to go back to my seat.So Sunday came around & I saw him at the teen ministry service.It was funny because I was behind him & he kept turning around, giving me this quick glances like he wanted to say something. I'm not even sure if he was glancing at me.Anyway the guy is leaving in a month to go to college in another state. I heard him say that eavesdropping lol. So I think it's my best bet just to get over him. Since I'm going to keep myself busy from negative thoughts & such, maybe I'll get over him this way.I'm sure going to miss seeing him at church..

aw im sorry! thats something i would have done too lol...but anyway i agree with you and you should try your best to get over him. it would be hard to start something relationship wise when he's going to be leaving so soon. i went through the same thing almost and trust me its hard to deal with someone leaving so soon that you like so much and not be able to see him as often as you would like because of distance.

ThaKid, I went through something similar in high school. The funny thing was several years later I ran into the guy in college and it turns out he had a crush on me too! Had we both known of each other's feelings much earlier, who knows what might have happened?

Moral: Never underestimate what's possible if two people really like each other. Yes on 'paper' you might be better off forgetting him, but what's the fun in that? And do you really want to wonder for the rest of your life what might have been?

Since he's leaving in a month, why not take a small risk and say "Hi." Ask him about his college plans and get to know him as a friend. Touch his heart by throwing him a going away party with the help of the teen ministry. Cuz you never know... what might happen or where you might end up attending university.

Aw Kidd, that sucks...lol. But it is something that I might have done too. The way you are talking about him it seems like something MIGHT be possible.

I really don't know what advice to give you as I'm in the same situation myself with a guy I like.

But if he is the one for you you WILL see him again!

Cheers!

I've been in love and I wasn't able to tell him. It was really hurtful and I don't recommend it to anyone else. He might have feelings for you as well. There’s still a chance. I don't think you should give up. I mean you love him, or at least have a crush on him. He is leaving in one month. Don’t you think it's worth taking a risk for a possibility to real love? Love can be the most beautiful thing ever happening to you if it's mutual, but if it's one-sided it can be the most painful, torturing thing you'll ever feel. If you don't think it's worth taking the risk quite yet try and get his address or e-mail address so that you at least can keep in touch.

Sheesh, having a crush on someone in this lifestyle is so hard. I want to talk to him so bad, but I'm like so shy that it's not even funny. Just being near him just gives me butterflies in my stomach.. It's so serious lol! That Saturday night at the game was the perfect opportunity to talk to him & I blew it lol.Since he's leaving in about a month,there really is no point to talk to him. Plus if we even establish a relationship, we won't be able to see each other but on special occasions. I'm sure different people will come into our lives & what not. Boy.. can I get a happy ending just once in my life..

I know how you feel, because I feel the same way. We can only give any advice we have to offer. in the end it's up to you to decide what to do. If you feel that you want to let this one go, that's okay. I understand. I would probably have done the same. I did the same once. I still think you should at least try... hehe kind of double standards. You will meet someone else if you two don't "find mutual love." but getting over him will still be hard (unless you can just "turn" your feelings off.)

Even if I can't establish a relationship.. I wanna say something to him before he leaves. Even just a little conversation. What can I possible talk to him about lol? I know hardly anything about what he likes or whatever. I'm so shy it's freakin ridiculous!

If you want to talk to him and you don't know what he likes then maybe that would be a good topic.

You could start with basic things like: (these are only possible guidelines)

"Hi"

"Hi"

How are you?

I'm good.

"Seen ya at church a couple of times" *soft giggle* "Quite a few times."

Yeah

"So, heard your going away to collage"

Yeah I am.

"Where exactly are you off to?"

(His answer)

"I see. So does that mean you’ll be away a lot?"

Yeah

"Coming back to visit us every now and then I hope"

Yeah probably

“I’ll miss you” *Look jokingly at him and laugh a little*

“Hey! You do any sports?” [Almost interrupting you last action as if the last thing you did (the “joke” wasn’t sincere… well this’ll leave it open for him to interpret however he wants]

If yes: keep asking about his sport and maybe other interests.

If no: "so, what do you do? TV-games?

in the end of the conversation give him your msn and tell him to add you so you could talk without being in church. (If he doesn't like you he won't add you but if he has some kind of interest he will definitely add you.

you will only be nervous in the beginning.

I can always talk to him about that football game lol. It was funny that night, it was like a class of 2005 reunion so I saw everyone at the school football game.We lost about 0-14 so I can always talk to him about how sorry the game was lol. What's ironic is that we went to the same high school but yet we've never really uttered a word to one another. I can just tell him how's life after high school? I'm tired of playing the looking game with him. We hold eye contact yet we don't say anything to one another.I know this is funny but I can never seem to ask a guy for their phone number.. It just seems awkward to me lol, but I'm going to have to do something. I know if he leaves & I don't at least say something. I'm going to regret it & kick myself. I've been in this situation plenty of times...