What should I understand from this ?

Hello, I've been spending a lot of time with one of my old ( old as in, ive known since we were young kids ) male friend for the past 2 years. He has had the same gf for 2 years and a half now and they seems really in love and like they will be together for quite some time. Since I met her, his gf, we became really good friends. Like when I go to my friend home now I talk more to his gf than to him . I posted in the Relationship Conflicts forums, but actually im the one confused on something that happened. Dont know if this is the right forum to be on . I don't think there is anything between me and his gf and dont think there will ever be.

I just had a flashback thinking about something that happened some night, a couple of weeks ago. I was at his place with only the three of us. After some drinks while playing cards and talking we did some ''stip poker''. Me and him ended up with no shirt and no pants ( only with boxers on ) and stayed like that for like the rest of the night. She later took off her cloth too, stayed in underwear for like 5 seconds then quickly pulled her cloths back on. Then she ask both of us to close our eyes. She then removed both of our underwears so we were both totally naked. After a while, she said we could open our eyes and we both put our cloths back on... What should I understand from this ? Why would she get me undressed like that with her bf ? Ive spent a lot of time with them after that night and no one evered mention what had happens since then.

Thanks